Saturday, October 3, 2009


About Me



Dj tEk is a simple music lover who started dreaming of becoming a professional DJ by putting it into practice in 1999. However, in order to fulfill my dreams, I need to be stable financially in order to suffice the needs of becoming a professional DJ. That is why, I decided to work abroad in 2002 and work as an Assistant Chef in an Arab pastry shop in Dubai.


And since music is my passion, I also worked as a part-time dj at night in some disco clubs there. Little by little, in my free time, I was able to start doing my own remix in 2007 using different styles and genre.




In the year 2009, I decided to go back to the Philippines. I guess, I have enough experience to continue by remixing skills here. I decided to have my own blog to post my works, have friends and followers. With this, I was able to receive comments, suggestions and requests that can help me out in evolving my style in remixing. Through their inputs, I can easily grasp ideas and inspiration to do more songs for them for free.